Want to see what a good online course should look like? Take a look at the Rubric for Online Instruction created by faculty, staff, administrator and student led committee at California State University, Chico.
The rubric is broken down into six categories:
1. Learner Support & Resources
2. Online Organization & Design
3. Instructional Design & Delivery
4. Assessment & Evaluation of Student Learning
5. Innovative Teaching with Technology
6. Faculty Use of Student Feedback
This is an excellent online course evaluation resource. The various assessment forms, including the self-assessment ones are especially useful. All materials are made available for use through the Creative Commons License. Well done CSU and thanks for sharing!
The first book of fashion
5 days ago